Saturday, May 14, 2011

Focus on Facebook

I've been on Facebook for a few years now but have to admit I primarily use it to keep up with my teenage nephews and niece.

Until this exercise for 23 things, I'd only ever had friends, I'd never become of a fan of any companies or organizations.

I sought out the Frisco Library site and liked it, but it seemed to have a heavier focus on Youth Services than Adult Services....is it up to both departments to keep it updated with their own events?

I think it's a great way for companies and organizations to keep their followers/friends/fans up to date on the latest events/promotions etc.

Going to the FPL Facebook page, I learned that Janet Evanovich's first book, "One for the Money" is actually being made into a movie. I also downloaded and read the winning entries from the 2011 Poetry contest....very cool!

I also became a fan of So You Think you Can Dance and can't wait for the new season to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment